Friday, December 20, 2013

Radiant Orchid


The color this year is Radiant Orchid.  Love it.  Last year's was emerald green, which I also loved because I'm such a jewel tone girl.  Verdict? I'm really feeling it---it's feminine and you can find this color already in my closet (probably because my favorite color is fuchsia and this color isn't too far off).  I live for pinks and purples!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some celebrities rocking the color.
 
Look of the Day photo | Amy Adams
 
I never shy away from a pattern so this silk chiffon J Mendel dress is right up my alley. Love the silhouette of this dress.
 
 
Look of the Day photo | Kelly Osbourne
 
I'm not sure if I love the dress or Kelly's hair more.  I think the hair.  I've always been envious of people who can pull off uncommon hair colors and still look flawless.  
 
 
If work had a uniform, this would be mine.  Love this Roland Mouret sheath dress!  I'd wear this every day.
 
 
 
So, what say you?  Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment